Saturday, March 10, 2007

So I can't believe that a compute can really eat up soooo much time. Pete left for a friends housewarming party at about 4..and me feeling under the weather am here sitting on my duff. Well I am mildly in to an online computer game called World of Warcraft. Yes...I am one of those nerds..but odds are..so are you :-P So I played WoW from 4:30ish till 10! without taking a break! WOAH! This must come directly from Satan..but on the other hand..I usually don't know how to just sit around when I'm sick and just focus on getting better..there's always homeowork, Food(I eat a LOT), freinds, cell phones, vehicles to take me to random places(I love driving/riding around with peeps on a nice night like tonight), bright shiney objects...checking my e-mail 20 times an hour....you get the point. I feel like the day is wasted..but eh..what can ya do? *drum roll CRASH* Starts up WoW some more.

2 comments:

Janna said...

Yay for bright shiny objects!!

Janna said...

...I just realized a FLUTE is a bright shiny object...
...Wow...