Thursday, March 8, 2007

I hate Yahoo DSL. I am currently on hold for the millionth time trying to pay my bill. I am a unique customer to Yahoo DSL..in the sense that I have Yahoo DSL without a phone line through ATT/SBC. So this means that I cannot pay my bill online because..even though my account number is the same amount of numbers as a telephone number..it is impossible to set their system up to allow me to sign in to their "account Manager." I have e-mailed them telling them that..yes, my bill is late and Iknow this..however with a full time class load and at least 20 hours of work a week on top of studying/practicing..and the fact that they don't have 24 hour service. So my bill is 2 months behind because I usually work or am in class till after they close..and I can't make a 20 minute phone call while I'm at work. Now I am on the phone with them still...this time it's only 13 minutes on hold..and the dude tells me that "I can understand how you get passed around, but you can pay through this line with your account number." AHHHHHHHHHH. So he pulls up my account and finds out that he himself cannot process my payment that he has to get a supervisor to come and do it. AHHHHHH!!! What a fucking rat race! I love the service..I really do. I hated comcast becuase I don't believe in sharing my network connection with 6 million other people..whereas with DSL it is only the computers I have connected to my modem. But paying the god damn bill is such a fucking uphill battle. So I e-mailed customer service again asking for a direct number to someone who can take this kind of payment...and they e-mail me back saying..'Call customer service'......AHHHHHHHHH

1 comment:

Janna said...

Ugh! I agree, it's SO annoying to be kept on hold, then get stuck in a rat-maze of bureaucratic junk.
I feel your pain.