Saturday, March 31, 2007

MORIGAN

Ok..so I talk about Morgian a lot..but she's a pretty important gal. We are not screwing..even though I've had many opportunities and advances in our friendship....:-P

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is Morgian as a redhead. This is a recent development and she looks very strikingly like her sister Shikara(sp? "Shih-Kharah"). I like it. It was wierd the first day..but I like it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is Morgian int he car ride on the way down to Hillsdale on tuesday. Nuff said.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is a moose head that was at the bar that her and I used to frequent when we lived together. It was walking distance..and they had big ass 44oz beers for $5. It was only domestic commoner beer..but it definately got the job done. I think on this night Her, our neighbor Adam and I split a $120 bar tab and didn't even eat anything there. Lots of Kamikazes, Dirty Girl Scouts, Red Headed sluts and Tequila shots. Mmmm...good times.

1 comment:

Morgiana Le Fey said...

aww! yer purdy spechul to me too, compadre! *hugs* love ya!