Friday, March 9, 2007

here I am at work. I'm sick and want to go home. I have a soar throat, I feel drained and can't stop blowing my nose. I wanna go to bed..but still have 2 hours left of work. I do know, however, that when I get home I'll want to be up and around. Today has been really slow and we've been going through our database making sure that the development department's list corresponds to what we have in our ticketing system. 99.9% of the entries are correct. We've gone through 17o/352 pages of 10pt font spreadsheets. I've been putting it off as much as possible..as have everyone else cause it's a bullshit, worthless job that really isn't going to amount to anything. But, despite it being slow and monotaneous I love working with most of my coworkers. They are mostly laid back people with quirky senses of humor. The student employees generally have great rapport with the full time(non-student) staff. I hope I can work in an office as laid back as this one when I graduate.

Oh well..back to spreadsheets! at least I can play music on my laptop while I work. ..and surf the internet...and chat...and well...you know :-P

2 comments:

Janna said...

Hooray, you've updated TWO days in a row!
This is great! :)

Sorry to hear you're sick... :(

Janna said...

P.S. 352 pages of 10pt font spreadsheets???
It's a wonder you can still see anything at all....