Wednesday, March 21, 2007

at work

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So there is a sub place in town called Jimmy Johns. They sell really cheap subs that are made on this incredible French Bread. I recommend checking for one in your area..though I think you can only find them in College areas. They have these Salt and Vinegar kettle chips that are incredible. I never ate S&V chips till I had these and I've been hooked ever since.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is my computer screen at work. I work at the illustrious Wharton Center for Performing Arts in East Lansing, MI. We have two venues in our buildling, one is the Great Hall which is our main venue, seats about 2500 people. It has continental Seating which means there are no center aisles and one Balcony(called the Grand Tier). It's a great place to see a performance and a great stage to perform on. The accoustics make anyone sound amazing..unless you have a crappy tech guy doing sound. Our second venue is the Pasant Theatre which seats around 600 and the stage is modeled after the Globe Theatre in England?? complete with shakespearian thrust stage. You can check out the website, Whartoncenter.com. I stare at this computer screen for at least 20 hours sometimes more than 30 hours a week. The seating map that you are seeing right now is of our Performance of Wicked in July. Tickets go on sale may 4th to the general public.

4 comments:

Janna said...

I think I've heard ads for Jimmy Johns but have never tried them.
My mother LOVES salt & vinegar chips. I like them ok but have to be in the mood for them.

Juby said...

Janna: I hated them until recently..then I tried them..and now I get cravings for them...for example..I just downed a pringles can of them about half an hour ago...bored at work again. Oh hey! are we going to Jason's tomorrow? E-mail me: Jubenvi2@msu.edu.

Janna said...

The short answer is "No...?"
For a longer answer, see what I left you on MySpace. :)

Janna said...

I tagged you with a meme.
Here it is.
:)