Saturday, September 1, 2007

Freinds just gotta hug!

I just want to say that I absolutely cherish my freinds from the bottom of my soul.

I went down to Concord with the ABC group as Janna calls us, and totally got everything that I absolutely needed. Great belly laughs, giggling fits, hugs, massages, GREAT food and great stories. These people are truly my...everything. They're my freinds, my guides, my angels, my demons(lol), my family..they pick me up when I fall, they polish me up and make me new. They remind me that I am precious and valuable and irreplaceable just as each of them are to me. They feel life as I do, they feel... Our hearts and souls vibrate sympathetically and create such wonderful harmonies(even if the chords resolve improperly :-P).

Thank you ABC group. Even though you may not know about the turmoil in my heart and my feelings of worthlessness...you many not give me everything I want but you give me everything I need to be me..to the fullest extent of my ability.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.